Aug 14


Due to airline rescheduling, I was not able to take my flight back to the US.  At the airport, waiting the rescheduling of my flight, I decided to stay a few more weeks and see more of Italy. I think I will be getting back to Casa La Pace on Tuesday.


I am thankful you are letting me stay longer. When will you be visiting? What if I am still here? hahaha. I may have to change the locks. hahaha


I had no idea I would like Italy so much.